Once again, it's hard to believe that so much time has passed since I've last updated. It seems like summer has slipped through our fingers so quickly... although, we're still definitely feeling the Florida heat! Anyway, August brought us a few more adventures including a weekend getaway to Cape Canaveral to visit the Kennedy Space Center. We figured as long as we're living down here in Jacksonville we better take advantage of all of the fun activities around us! Anyway, above are some pictures from that adventure. We had both been their previously when we were younger but neither one of us remembered just how much there was to see there! I think they've added a few buildings & exhibits in the past few years. We spent the whole day taking it all in and we even got to see the last piece of the space shuttle that they're getting ready to bring up there. Pretty cool stuff. Also, below are some pictures from when we visited one of the very first little playgrounds that I designed when I first started working :) I happened to notice that it was built one day when I was driving home, so Sayre and I decided to go get a closer look.Friday, September 3, 2010
To Infinity, And Beyond
Once again, it's hard to believe that so much time has passed since I've last updated. It seems like summer has slipped through our fingers so quickly... although, we're still definitely feeling the Florida heat! Anyway, August brought us a few more adventures including a weekend getaway to Cape Canaveral to visit the Kennedy Space Center. We figured as long as we're living down here in Jacksonville we better take advantage of all of the fun activities around us! Anyway, above are some pictures from that adventure. We had both been their previously when we were younger but neither one of us remembered just how much there was to see there! I think they've added a few buildings & exhibits in the past few years. We spent the whole day taking it all in and we even got to see the last piece of the space shuttle that they're getting ready to bring up there. Pretty cool stuff. Also, below are some pictures from when we visited one of the very first little playgrounds that I designed when I first started working :) I happened to notice that it was built one day when I was driving home, so Sayre and I decided to go get a closer look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment