Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Meetups

Time for another Monday Meetup via the Homefront Team! These occur the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month :) This week's questions are from the owner of the Etsy shop called Florida Scarf.

(New Navy Reversible Purse in my HeartAdrift shop!)

1. What song is your personal anthem? If you don't have an anthem a favorite song will do.
Currently, I'd say it would be "Paris (Oh la la)" by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals. That catchy little tune gets stuck in my head all the time these days!

2. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
I looooove the Everest roller coaster in Disney World... oh and also the Rockin' Roller Coaster!

3. What was your favorite restaurant at any of your past/present duty stations?
The Chart House in Annapolis, MD and Gumbo Ya Ya's in Jacksonville, FL (near Mayport).

4. Where is your favorite place to go for supplies?
I love pretty much any and every craft store I stumble upon haha. They all make me happy!

1 comment: