Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Projects

I just downloaded an iPhone app recently called "Checklist," for making - you guessed it - checklists haha. Now, granted, I know I could just use the handy little "Notebook" app that comes with the phone to jot down things that I need to do, but what I love about the "Checklist" app is that it gives you the ability to literally check off things that you have completed from the list :) The organizational side of me has always loved making pretty little lists, so now that I can do this on my phone, my life seems complete... funny how the simplest things truly do make me happy haha.

So, anyway, the reason why I went off on that tangent is because I am currently sitting on my couch, feet propped up on the ottoman, sipping on some water, and and I completely exhausted. Perhaps I putt a few too many items on my to-do list for this weekend, but gosh-darn-it, it just felt so good checking all of those things off my list haha. Aside from the usual weekend duties (laundry, groceries, tidy-ing up the apartment a bit) I planted some pretty little plants on our balcony to add a pop of color to our view, organized & cleaned out our pantry (been needing to do that for a looooong while now), bought & installed a dustbuster (I'm a bit overly excited about a hand-held vacuum, I think), got my oil changed, returned some things at stores all across the town (ended up making some money out of it too... woot!), & completed a fun little craft project to go along with my friend's bachelorette gift. I'd say it was a pretty productive weekend :) And with that, I'll leave you with a picture of my "garden" thanks to my handy little checklist :)


No comments:

Post a Comment