Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's been awhile...

It seems as though every time I'd sit down to finally update this little blog of mine, I'd get a bit overwhelmed because I had let so much time pass & so many things had happened that I didn't know where to start. I've finally just realized it's ok if I skip over some stuff ;) I don't think many people really read this anyway - it's kind of just a way for me to be able to look back at things we've done and experienced :) Anyway, here we go!


Since the last post (and a little bit before that too): 
- We went to Tampa to go to Busch Gardens &Diving for my birthday
- I volunteered and nearly broke my back pulling kids off a bouncy slide
- My parents came to visit & we went to Savannah for Mother's Day
- I stood in Ashley's wedding & went to Bayou Country Superfest back home
- We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary
- Sayre set sail for awhile
- I met my parents in Destin for a much-needed getaway weekend

Now that we're all caught-up, here's hoping I'll do a better job keeping on top of things ;) I think it's the organizational freak within me that feels like I can't start writing unless I've made mention of the past that I skipped over even though it really makes no difference what-so-ever and even though this is a rather sad excuse for a blog post, at least it's still a start :)








2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys have had a crazy busy few months! And know that you have at least one devoted reader... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks, Katharine! Yeah, we were pretty busy! I just noticed I had a comment and was like "wait, whaaaa?" :) Yeah, we were pretty busy!

    ReplyDelete