No, we didn't get married again ;) but we did just get back from a whirlwind trip up to Alaska for Aly & Pat's wedding! Our only regret was not being able to stay up there longer, but we were very happy that Sayre was at least able to get off for a few days. The ceremony, reception, and super fun Alaskan family clan sleepover was held at the beautiful Black Rapids Lodge, which is about 2 & 1/2 hours away from Fairbanks. (We all said our prayers as the wedding cakes made their way that distance!) The lodge is so unique and has so much character and detail to it! The owners are so incredibly sweet and did absolutely everything they could to help everything go off without a hitch!Anyway, I'm still not quite sure how they pulled it off in 2 months, but Aly & Pat had such a beautiful wedding weekend & ceremony! I'm so happy that we were able to be a part of it and spend some more time with everyone up there :) Hopefully next time we go. we'll get to spend more time than just a weekend. Here's a link to some more pictures highlighting the weekend: http://picasaweb.google.com/lljeannet/AlyPatSWedding
Who would have ever thought that within just 4 & 1/2 months I would go from being an only child to having 3 new sisters-in-law and a new brother-in-law!? I'm one lucky girl!! Too bad Sayre didn't hit jackpot like I did ;) but at least he's added another boy to the force... God knows he could use some more boy-power with all that girl-power floating around!
Oh, I also wanted to send a little shout-out to my new blogging buddy Margo! :) Thanks for reading our little blog! Can't wait to hang out with you and everyone else some more in the future! You should totally start a blog... it could be about those new cute pups you're going to be getting! ;)
The wedding was wonderful and I am so glad that you and Sayre were there!! We did not get our puppies after two days of failed attempts to get them on the planes. Delta/Northwest has been a nightmare!! They did not seem to care that we had driven 350 miles to get the puppies. Jeff is going to make a roundtrip to Anchorage on Thursday to (hopefully) get them.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog idea!!!
Keep up the good work!
Margo