Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Gauthier Girls

This past week Sayre and I had the pleasure of hosting my mom, Aunt Debra, & Aunt Gayle here in Jacksonville. They decided to swing on over here and visit for a few days while I still had some time to play before starting my job next week :) We had a blast!

I tried to show them the sights and sounds of Jax that we've discovered so far like the Town Center, Jax Beach, the Mayport Naval Base, Talbot Island, and St. Augustine. It was so nice to just have them here to spend some time with all of them. Probably one of the best new discoveries that we made while they were here was a huge outlet mall near my new job! Oooh it's glorious :) They have so many shops and so many great prices... just the right combination for us girls. We had a great time shopping and seeing the sights. Unfortunately, Sayre had to work and didn't get to spend as much time playing around town with us as he would have liked, but in the evenings we all enjoyed dinner together and spent some time just visitng in the living room. I'm so glad they had a chance to come here before my new job starts! They left this morning, so now I'm getting some domestic-y things done before Sayre's parents come to visit us for a week starting Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment