Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LOSSSSSST

Just over a year ago, when Sayre and I were visiting Alaska for Christmas in 2008, we were introduced to the world of LOST. In case you've been living under a rock for the past 6 years, it's a widely popular television show about a bunch of people that crashed onto an island... but, really, it's sooooo much more than that. Anyway, during our 2 week visit that Christmas, we watched almost the entire first season. After that, we were hooked and officially became "LOSTies" allowing the show to consume us as we proceeded to watch seasons 1 through 5 within a year in order to prepare ourselves for the final 6th season, which just so happened to begin last night! To celebrate such an exciting occaison, I cooked up a delicious recipe for Cajun Pasta that I found on The Pioneer Woman's website. She made hers with chicken, but I made mine with ground beef instead. Sayre and I both loved this recipe! I also made some little cupcakes for dessert :) I was planning on something much more elaborate and LOST-related; however, since it was just the two of us and we didn't have a LOST party, I decided to just make some simple cupcakes, and then later proceeded to have a photoshoot with them :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Pioneer Woman AND Lost!! I did kind of get off track last year- I am not too sure what the heck is going on but I am excited to see what the year brings to Jack, Kate and Sawyer!! We did a big LOST party last year but alas, it was just not to be this year.

    Also, I wanted to say--the food looks AWESOME!!!! Love the cupcakes!! Hope Florida is being good to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten into Lost because I know I would be addicted. And right now, I just don't have the time for another addiction (!). But one day...

    Cupcakes looked great btw

    ReplyDelete