Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whistle While You Work

Since starting my new job, I feel like I've been neglecting the blogging world so much! Gone are the days when I used to sit around reading blogs all day, searching for new crafts and recipes to pass the time. Now, I find myself busily working away on playground designs and renderings as the day seemingly flies by! It's great! My co-workers are incredibly friendly, the office environment is fast-paced but laid back (yes, somehow, it's possible), and I love what I'm doing :)

The only thing I'm struggling with is adjusting to working hours again. For the 6 months it took me to find a job, I got used to being able to experiment with recipes, craft til my heart was content, and run around town completing various errands. It's not bad... I just got spoiled, that's all ;) Thankfully, though, getting up and heading off to work is actually a joy for me, and it couldn't have come at a more perfect time.

Oh, and I suppose the only other drawback is that I work with a bunch of Gator fans... but, don't worry... I'm slowly integrating LSU into my workspace... and I'm very anxiously awaiting football season in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment