Can you believe that Easter is this weekend??? I sure can't! Where did the time go? This year is just flying by! Anyway, last weekend Sayre and I spent some time at the Big Bunny Party. It was a great event, similar to the Trunk-or-Treat party that we volunteered for during Halloween. We heard that about 4,000 people showed up! Out of those 4,000, I'm pretty sure I painted at least 3,000 faces ;) I was amaaaaaazed by how many people wanted their faces painted... oh my gosh! After it was over, I was exhausted, but I had a great time! Fortunately, Sayre walked around a bit with our camera and took some pictures of some of the other activities going on because I didn't get a chance to go and see anything else. They had a "Big Bunny" performance complete with an awesome balloon backdrop, tons of inflatable bounce houses, egg drops, egg hunts, etc. There are some more pictures in our picasa webalbum if you want to take a look. Last weekend we also had an opportunity to see Memaw and Jack. Memaw is the sweet mother of Karine - Sayre's "sponsor mom" from the Naval Academy. It was so wonderful to catch up with them while they were in town visiting some family! We definitely need to make it back up to Annapolis sometime in the future to see everyone. We sure do miss our Naptown friends and family!
Well aside from "Big Bunnies," we've been keeping ourselves busy lately mostly with work. Sayre was gone for awhile with his ship. He's back for now, but he'll be off on some more adventures here and there soon. Now we're just looking forward to some new springtime adventures that the warmer weather coming our way will bring. Happy Easter everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment