Monday, November 2, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat

As I mentioned in a previous post, Sayre and I volunteered for "Trunk-or-Treat" at the Pumpkin Patch Party at Christ's Church here in Jacksonville. It was a fun family-friendly Halloween alternative for families to come and enjoy. They had food vendors, 100 "Trunk-or-Treat" cars, games, & inflatables (slides, bounce houses, etc.). It was such a fun event to be a part of! We chose the theme of "The Wizard of Oz" and decorated our trunk and ourselves as ;) I made a Dorothy apron to wear and threw together a little costume to make Sayre look like the Scarecrow. There were so many cute and creative trunks out there & the kids seemed to have a lot of fun :) It was estimated that over 6,500 people showed up for the event!

Click here to see more pictures that we took!

No comments:

Post a Comment