Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Palin Palooza

Today Sarah Palin is doing a book signing at the Orange Park Mall which is about 30 minutes away from here. For the past two weeks, since hearing about the event, I've been planning to go get my copy of her new book Going Rogue signed... that is, until, my dreams got squashed last night while watching the 10 o'clock news. Sarah's book has already become such a success that people had begun lining up on SUNDAY morning for the book signing which took place today at 9am on Wednesday! Even if I had gone out there at 6am this morning as I had planned, it would have been to no avail. Yesterday afternoon they handed out 500 wrist bracelets gauranteeing those people to get her signature. I had no idea it was going to be that crazy! Granted, I'm happy for her that so many people are still supporting her, but at the same time I'm a little bummed that I didn't get to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment