I landed an interview this week! Actually, it was this afternoon and it seemed to go really well :) the only downside is that it's almost 2 hours away from here. The firm is absolutely amazing though and the experiences I would gain would probably make the commute worthwhile. Now I just need to way out the pros & cons and wait for them to get back to me in the next few weeks. Overall, even just the interview was a good experience, so I chalk it up as a win overall.
In other news, this past weekend we had two of Sayre's former classmates over for dinner. They're some great girls and we really enjoyed their company. We turned on the Navy football game (it wasn't on basic cable, but my techno-savvy hubby found it online :)) and I cooked up some ribs in the slow cooker, corn, and a green bean casserole. Abby also made some deee-lish cookie bars! It was so nice and so fun to finally have our first little mini dinner party at our new place.
This week has seemed to fly by... probably because I spent the first part of it really preparing for this interview. The rest of the week I'm going to try to continue looking around for some more firms while finishing up some of my own random projects around the apartment (like scrapbooking the wedding). By the end of the week our new bar-b-que pit should arrive :) We can't wait to cook up some great steaks!
No comments:
Post a Comment